To all my writers, we go through a plethora of different emotions once we start a new project. These feelings never change no matter how many pieces you’ve done.
- This Idea is amazing, I can’t wait to get started.
- Wow the first few chapters are coming out beautifully! Oh yea, this is gonna be easy!
- Alright, what the hell was that? It’s alright, it’ll come to me later.
- There it is! Now we’re back on track for greatness!
- I don’t know how people will be able to turn this down.
- Ok, what in the hell is this crap? This story is stupid.
- Maybe i’m just not that great of a writer.
- Oh well, maybe I should find a new career.
- *Daydreaming about random stuff*
- THAT’S IT! That’s what I was missing!
- Whew! The ending is incredible! Alright I pulled it together!
- Awwwwwwwww man, I really don’t feel like doing these rewrites! This process is stupid. Oh well, let’s get it.
A writers life is complicated, It’s full of doubt and self dependency. If you’re not the one pushing yourelf through every mental hurdle than no one else will do it.
Tis’ All, I’m Out
– Little King